下面小编就给大家说说潜污泵运转中的留意事项都有哪些。 1、当湿度传感器或温度传感器发出报警时，或泵体运转时振动、噪声呈现异常时;或输出水量水压降落、电能耗费显著上升时，应当立刻对潜水排污泵停机停止检修。 2、有些密封不好的潜水泵长期浸泡在水中时，即便不运用，绝缘值也会逐步降落，最终无法投用，以至在比连续运转的潜水排污泵在水中的工作时间还短的时间内发作绝缘消逝现象。因而潜水泵在吸水池内备用有时起不到备用的作用，假如条件答应，能够在池外干式备用，等运转中的某台潜水泵呈现毛病时，立刻停机提升上来后，将备用泵再放下去。 3、潜水泵不能过于频繁开、停，否则将影响潜水泵的运用寿命。潜水泵中止时，管路内的水产生回流，此时立刻再启动则惹起电泵启动时的负载过重，并接受不用要的冲击载荷;另外，潜水泵过于频繁开、停将损坏接受冲击才能较差的零部件，并带来整个电泵的损坏。 4、停机后，在电机完整中止运转前，不能重新启动。 5、检查电泵时必需切断电源。 6、潜水泵工作时，不要在左近洗濯物品、游泳或放家畜下水，以免电泵漏电时发作触电事故。
The following edition will tell you what matters needing attention in the operation of submersible sewage pumps are.
1. When the humidity sensor or temperature sensor gives an alarm, or when the vibration and noise of the pump body are abnormal when it is running, or when the water pressure of the output water decreases and the power consumption rises significantly, the submersible sewage pump should be stopped for maintenance immediately.
2. When some submersible pumps with poor sealing are immersed in water for a long time, even if they are not used, the insulation value will gradually drop, and eventually they will not be put into use, so that the insulation disappears in a shorter period of time than the continuous operation of the submersible sewage pump in water. Therefore, the submersible pump in the sump backup sometimes does not play a backup role, if conditions permit, can dry backup outside the pool, and when a running submersible pump presents problems, immediately stop and lift up, and then put down the backup pump.
3. Submersible pumps should not be opened or stopped too frequently, otherwise it will affect the service life of submersible pumps. When the submersible pump stop, the water in the pipeline will flow back, and the immediate restart will cause the overload when the pump starts and accepts the unnecessary impact load. In addition, if the submersible pump is too frequently opened and stopped, it will damage the parts which can not accept the impact, and bring about the damage of the whole pump.
4. After shutdown, the motor can not be restarted until it has completely stopped running.
5. The power supply must be cut off when checking the electric pump.
6. When submersible pumps are working, do not wash articles, swim or put livestock into the water near the left, so as to avoid electric shock when the pump leaks electricity.